1. Rush Limbaugh introduced the President saying there is no other politician in America who has a connection.
|FactSnippet No. 133,453|
3. Rush Limbaugh called law student Sandra Fluke a slut for advocating for contraceptive coverage during debates over the Affordable Care Act, and it was only an opening performance of what was yet to comer.
|FactSnippet No. 107,877|
4. Rush Limbaugh began screaming into our ears in 1988; Fox News joined him in 1996.
|FactSnippet No. 77,863|
5. Rush Limbaugh rips Republicans who bought 'media's blue wave scam,' ran from Trump.
|FactSnippet No. 71,085|
8. Rush Limbaugh began by rebuking the label "Democrats and the media" have given President Donald Trump and his supporters.
|FactSnippet No. 46,623|
12. In September 2004, Rush Limbaugh became romantically involved with then-CNN news anchor Daryn Kagan; the relationship ended in February 2006.
|FactSnippet No. 41,352 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. On October 14, 2011, Rush Limbaugh questioned the US military initiative against Joseph Kony and his Lord's Resistance Army, based on the assumption that they were Christians.
|FactSnippet No. 41,347 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Rush Limbaugh has become widely recognized as one of the premiere voices of the conservative movement in the United States since the 1990s.
|FactSnippet No. 41,340 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Rush Limbaugh had a syndicated half-hour television show from 1992 through 1996, produced by Roger Ailes.
|FactSnippet No. 41,338 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Rush Limbaugh is known for making controversial race-related statements with regard to African-Americans.
|FactSnippet No. 28,493 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. In 2003, Rush Limbaugh had a brief stint as a pro football commentator with ESPN.
|FactSnippet No. 28,486 - en.wikipedia.org|