1. North Africa takes in roughly 10 countries, depending on where you draw its borders.
|FactSnippet No. 213,823|
4. North Africa is crossed from north to south by the prime meridian, which passes a short distance to the east of Accra, Ghana.
|FactSnippet No. 213,804|
9. North Africa held an important place in the emperor Justinian's scheme for reuniting the Roman Empire and destroying the Germanic kingdoms.
|FactSnippet No. 213,789|
13. North Africa is composed of two basic regions: the Maghreb and the Nile Valley.
|FactSnippet No. 213,778|
15. Today, the largest ethnic groups in North Africa are Arabs, Berbers and West Africans.
|FactSnippet No. 213,769 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. North Africa has three main geographic features: the Sahara desert in the south, the Atlas Mountains in the west, and the Nile River and delta in the east.
|FactSnippet No. 213,767 - en.wikipedia.org|