1. Stephen King is a prolific and immensely popular author of horror fiction.
|FactSnippet No. 107,842|
2. Stephen King engaged, saying: "Well bottom of the lying journalistic gutter", the congressman tweeted in the wee morning hours Friday.
|FactSnippet No. 107,841|
3. Stephen King engaged, saying: "Well of the lying journalistic gutter", the congressman tweeted in the wee morning hours Friday.
|FactSnippet No. 107,838|
11. Stephen King is making a personal appeal to Iowans: Vote Steve King out so people won't confuse the two of them anymore.
|FactSnippet No. 46,590|
12. Stephen King knows horror, and he recognizes Donald Trump as the greatest horror show ever to threaten our democracy.
|FactSnippet No. 29,499|
23. Stephen King made an appearance as a contestant on Celebrity Jeopardy! in 1995, playing to benefit the Bangor Public Library.
|FactSnippet No. 28,340 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. In 1996, Stephen King won an O Henry Award for his short story "The Man in the Black Suit".
|FactSnippet No. 28,337 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Stephen King collaborated with Michael Jackson to create Ghosts, a 40-minute musical video.
|FactSnippet No. 28,334 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. In 2015, Stephen King was awarded with a National Medal of Arts from the United States National Endowment for the Arts for his contributions to literature.
|FactSnippet No. 28,324 - en.wikipedia.org|