1. Channing Tatum appeared in only one episode, playing the role of Bob Davenport in 2004.
66 Facts About Rose
2. Channing Tatum has qualities that every woman wants to find in a man.
4. Channing Tatum's parents were wise enough to aim the boy to sports.
5. Channing Tatum's was the only girl among three boys to father Darryll, a former Notre Dame football player, and mother Nancy.
6. Channing Tatum's went on to appear in the horror film Grudge 2, as well as smaller television and straight-to-DVD projects before landing a role in the short-lived NBC series The Playboy Club in 2011 as provocative Bunny Janie.
7. Channing Tatum's was always that really bright energy at school.
8. Channing Tatum is a 1998 graduate of Tampa Catholic High School.
9. Channing Tatum had his breakthrough in 2006 while portraying Tyler Gage in the dance film Step Up.
10. Dewan said in an interview that Channing Tatum was on daddy duty that day.
12. Channing Tatum's dressed as a fairy for her first birthday party.
14. Channing Tatum posted pictures of himself at the gym in Los Angeles wearing boxing glove.
15. Channing Tatum has appeared in two commercially successful romantic films Dear John and The Vow (2012).
19. Channing Tatum made an acting debut in 2005 when he appeared in the film Havoc in 2005.
20. Channing Tatum left for Miami, and that was where a model talent scout discovered him.
21. Channing Tatum was interested in martial arts so practised wuzu Quan kung fu.
22. Channing Tatum had a sister Paige, and the family was from an English dominated descendant.
23. Channing Tatum played other roles in films like Havoc, Supercross, War of the World all in 2005 before landing his breakthrough role in the dance film Step Up in 2006.
25. Channing Tatum started a career model before venturing into acting.
26. Channing Tatum farmed out the actual screenwriting to his producing partner, Reid Carolin.
29. Channing Tatum wore string around his finger until he got a replacement ring.
31. Channing Tatum was discovered while on the streets of Miami and signed with a modeling agency.
33. Channing Tatum has quickly become a household name in America.
34. Channing Tatum continues to produce huge hits, with consistent outstanding performances in each appearance.
35. Channing Tatum has a net worth of 60 million dollars.
37. Channing Tatum takes Adam under his wing to help him be successful, and the pair faces a number of obstacles and successes.
38. Channing Tatum plays Duke Orsino, Sebastian's roommate and the captain of the soccer team.
40. Channing Tatum has a very interesting story of getting discovered.
43. Channing Tatum is skilled in Kung Fu and in Gor-Chor Kung Fu, a form of martial arts, in which he has earned belts.
47. Channing Tatum earned praise for his portrayal of Olympic wrestler Mark Schultz in the 2014 drama Foxcatcher.
50. Channing Tatum has starred in the acclaimed drama Foxcatcher and provided voice work for animated fare like The Lego Movie.
51. Channing Tatum meets Rogers and his cynicism and doubt quickly dissolve when he realizes just how wonderful Rogers really is.
52. Channing Tatum shaved off his hair, and the pic has people going absolutely wild.
53. Channing Tatum shares a 5-year-old daughter with his estranged wife, who lives in Los Angeles.
54. Channing Tatum's always loved London and plans to spend a ton more time across the pond now that he and Jessie are serious.
57. In 2012, Channing Tatum hosted Saturday Night Live and appeared in four films.
59. Channing Tatum was picked as one of Tear Sheet magazine's "50 Most Beautiful Faces" of October 2001.
61. Channing Tatum moved to Miami, where he was discovered by a model talent scout.
62. Us Weekly reported that around this time Channing Tatum left his job as a roofer and began working as a stripper at a local nightclub, under the name "Chan Crawford".
63. Channing Tatum's parents wanted more effort and gave him the option of selecting a private high school or attending a military school; he chose Tampa Catholic High School, where he graduated in 1998 and was voted most athletic.
64. Channing Tatum appeared in romantic films such as Dear John and The Vow (2012).