1. Tokyo is linked to the rest of Japan by road, rail, and air.
|FactSnippet No. 859,694|
2. Tokyo is administered by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, which has its headquarters, known in Japanese as Tocho, in Shinjuku ward, west of Shinjuku Station.
|FactSnippet No. 859,689|
3. In 1964, Tokyo hosted the summer Olympic Games and will stage the Olympics again in 2020.
|FactSnippet No. 859,687|
5. Tokyo is on the Kanto plain, bordering Tokyo Bay, 35 degrees 41 minutes north latitude and 139 degrees 46 minutes east longitude.
|FactSnippet No. 859,682|
8. Tokyo is home to several newspapers, notably Asahi Shinbun, the Mainichi Daily News, the Japan Times, and Yomiuri Shimbun, which boasts the world's largest circulation.
|FactSnippet No. 859,666|
11. Greater Tokyo is the world's most populous metropolitan area and is the center of Japanese culture, finance, and government.
|FactSnippet No. 859,653|
13. The University of Tokyo is developing a tactile hologram system.
|FactSnippet No. 859,648|
15. The University of Tokyo is Japan's top university, a world-class center for research, and a vibrant academic.
|FactSnippet No. 130,812|
16. Tokyo is the founder member of the Asian Network of Major Cities 21 and is a member of the Council of Local Authorities for International Relations.
|FactSnippet No. 26,031 - en.wikipedia.org|