1. Affordable Care Act created government subsidies to help lower and middle-income families pay for health insurance.
|FactSnippet No. 149,678|
2. Affordable Care Act, known as Obamacare, was signed into law in 2010.
|FactSnippet No. 149,677|
5. Affordable Care Act is new legislation aimed at reforming the accessibility, affordability, and quality of health care in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 149,669|
12. Affordable Care Act, known as the health care law, was created to expand access to affordable health care coverage to all Americans, lower costs, and improve quality and care coordination.
|FactSnippet No. 149,656|
21. Affordable Care Act, known as Obamacare, is one of the biggest revamps of our healthcare system since Medicare was introduced in 1965.
|FactSnippet No. 149,640|
28. Affordable Care Act largely retains the existing structure of Medicare, Medicaid, and the employer market, but individual markets were radically overhauled around a three-legged scheme.
|FactSnippet No. 149,623 - en.wikipedia.org|