1. In 1991, then-Congressman Thomas Carper led a bipartisan, six-member congressional delegation of Vietnam veterans back to Southeast Asia to search for US soldiers whose remains were never recovered and listed as MIAs.
FactSnippet No. 616,970
2. In May 2010, Thomas Carper introduced an amendment to limit state regulators from enforcing consumer regulations on national banks and their subsidiaries.
FactSnippet No. 616,964 - en.wikipedia.org
3. In 2016, Thomas Carper participated in the Chris Murphy gun control filibuster.
FactSnippet No. 616,959 - en.wikipedia.org
4. In 2003, Thomas Carper was one of 17 Democrats who broke with the majority in their party by voting to ban partial-birth abortion.
FactSnippet No. 616,957 - en.wikipedia.org
5. In December 2004, Thomas Carper became a part of the Senate Democratic Leadership.