|FactSnippet No. 840,394|
101 Facts About Jimmy Kimmel
7. Jimmy Kimmel made a surprise appearance Tuesday at the Television Critics Association press tour to introduce new ABC entertainment president Karey Burke.
|FactSnippet No. 838,027|
29. Jimmy Kimmel recruited some kids on his show Tuesday night to explain the concept of climate change to President Donald Trump.
|FactSnippet No. 782,890|
30. Jimmy Kimmel learned all about what it truly means to be Tidying Up when Marie Kondo of the Netflix show came to work her magic on Kimmel's cluttered office.
|FactSnippet No. 782,889|
36. Jimmy Kimmel proposed to Molly McNearney in 2012 during a vacation in South Africa.
|FactSnippet No. 765,224|
37. Jimmy Kimmel had just broken up with his famous girlfriend Sarah Silverman.
|FactSnippet No. 765,223|
38. Jimmy Kimmel met his first wife, Gina Maddy, while attending Arizona State University, when he was 19.
|FactSnippet No. 765,221|
39. Jimmy Kimmel proposed to Molly McNearney in 2012 during a vacation in South Africa, specifically at Kruger National Forest while the two were in the middle of a safari tour.
|FactSnippet No. 765,220|
40. Jimmy Kimmel would admit that Molly McNearney was his first serious relationship after dating comedian Sarah Silverman for five years.
|FactSnippet No. 765,219|
45. Jimmy Kimmel is an American television personality best known for hosting a late-night talk show 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'.
|FactSnippet No. 765,210|
48. In 1997, Jimmy Kimmel made the leap to television, debuting on the small screen as the host of Comedy Central's game show, Win Ben Stein's Money.
|FactSnippet No. 765,205|
50. Jimmy Kimmel was born in Brooklyn, New York, on November 13, 1967.
|FactSnippet No. 765,198|
52. Jimmy Kimmel co-founded the annual Los Angeles Feast of San Gennaro, a New York City annual tradition, and co-hosted the eighth annual Los Angeles version in 2009.
|FactSnippet No. 765,193 - en.wikipedia.org|
53. Jimmy Kimmel had a relationship with comedian Sarah Silverman from 2002 until they broke up in March 2009.
|FactSnippet No. 765,191 - en.wikipedia.org|
54. In June 2018, Jimmy Kimmel was challenged by senator Ted Cruz to a one-on-one basketball game after Kimmel compared Cruz's appearance to that of a blobfish.
|FactSnippet No. 765,190 - en.wikipedia.org|
66. Jimmy Kimmel opens up a special time capsule he says the producers had buried beneath Ryan Seacrest's zucchini garden.
|FactSnippet No. 125,578|
68. Michelle Obama appears on Jimmy Kimmel, throws a little shade.
|FactSnippet No. 125,575|
71. Jimmy Kimmel has praised his former partner Sarah Silverman as a "great comedian and vastly underrated actress".
|FactSnippet No. 99,887|
73. Jimmy Kimmel called President Trump "wrong" for blaming the recent California wildfires on "poor" forest management during his show Monday night.
|FactSnippet No. 99,880|
84. Jimmy Kimmel calls for the ouster of Sarah Huckabee Sanders.
|FactSnippet No. 69,089|
87. Jimmy Kimmel mocked President Trump's election night "victory lap" pronouncement that the midterms were "very close to a complete victory for Republicans.
|FactSnippet No. 57,388|
88. Jimmy Kimmel has been staunchly advocating for Americans to vote in the 2018 midterm elections.
|FactSnippet No. 57,387|
89. Jimmy Kimmel pretended Kid Rock won a Senate seat and people believed it.
|FactSnippet No. 57,383|
90. Jimmy Kimmel joked Kid Rock won a Senate seat and people actually believed him.
|FactSnippet No. 57,381|
95. At the end of the skit Jimmy Kimmel has a door slammed in his face by none other than Matt Damon, stating that they had run out of time and then Damon continues with a sinister laugh.
|FactSnippet No. 37,135 - en.wikipedia.org|