1. In 1985, Oprah Winfrey co-starred in "The Color Purple" as the beaten but defiant housewife, Sofia.
|FactSnippet No. 839,737|
10. At the age of 6, Oprah Winfrey joined her mother and other half-siblings, Jeffrey and Patricia, in Milwaukee.
|FactSnippet No. 824,774|
26. Oprah Winfrey got into acting in 1985, giving us the classic The Color Purple film, directed by Steven Spielberg.
|FactSnippet No. 792,461|
29. Oprah Winfrey is known for her talk show, "The Oprah Winfrey Show" and is said to have a net worth of a whopping $2.9 Billion as per the 2014 calculations.
|FactSnippet No. 791,807|
31. Oprah Winfrey is known for her talk show, "The Oprah Winfrey Show" and is said to have a net worth of a whopping $2.9 Billion as per the 2014 calculations.
|FactSnippet No. 790,580|
45. In 2013, Oprah Winfrey was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the nation's highest civilian honor, by former President Barack Obama.
|FactSnippet No. 762,458|
47. Oprah Winfrey starred in and produced the film Beloved, based on Toni Morrison's book of the same name.
|FactSnippet No. 762,455|
49. In 1993, Oprah Winfrey conducted a rare prime-time interview with Michael Jackson that was the fourth-most watched event in American television history, as well as the most watched interview ever, with an audience of 36.5 million people.
|FactSnippet No. 762,453|
50. Oprah Winfrey became an honors student, was voted Most Popular Girl, joined her high school speech team at East Nashville High School, and placed second in the nation in dramatic interpretation.
|FactSnippet No. 762,451|
52. Oprah Winfrey moved to Wisconsin at the age of six to live with her mother, Vernita Lee.
|FactSnippet No. 762,449|
55. Oprah Winfrey was crowned Miss Fire Prevention by WVOL, a local Nashville radio station, and was hired by the station to read afternoon newscasts.
|FactSnippet No. 762,446|
56. Oprah Winfrey campaigned for Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama in December 2007, attracting the largest crowds of the primary season to that point.
|FactSnippet No. 762,441|
59. In 1976, Oprah Winfrey moved to Baltimore, where she hosted a hit television chat show, People Are Talking.
|FactSnippet No. 762,437|
61. In 2005, Oprah Winfrey launched Oprah Winfrey's Child Predator Watch List and her pledge to provide a $100,000 reward per case to those individuals whom the FBI or local law enforcement officials say provided critical information leading to the capture and arrest of fugitives featured on her show or website.
|FactSnippet No. 762,432|
63. Oprah Winfrey was the first-ever recipient of the Bob Hope Humanitarian Award.
|FactSnippet No. 762,429|
64. Oprah Winfrey met boyfriend Stedman Graham in 1986, the same year that her talk show went national.
|FactSnippet No. 762,428|
67. In 1993, Oprah Winfrey sat down with Michael Jackson for an interview that broadcast live from his Neverland Ranch.
|FactSnippet No. 762,424|
72. In 2013, Oprah Winfrey was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Obama and honorary doctorate degrees from Duke and Harvard.
|FactSnippet No. 762,401 - en.wikipedia.org|
73. Oprah Winfrey had emerged as a political force in the 2008 presidential race, delivering about one million votes to Barack Obama in the razor close 2008 Democratic primary.
|FactSnippet No. 762,400 - en.wikipedia.org|
76. Oprah Winfrey joins other big-name stars, like John Legend, Constance Wu and Diego Luna, in Crow: The Legend, a free 20.
|FactSnippet No. 124,257|
80. In a statement Monday, Oprah Winfrey said the memoir was "well-written" and inspirational.
|FactSnippet No. 98,556|
81. Oprah Winfrey has chosen Michelle Obama's "Becoming" as her next book club pick, The Associated Press has learned.
|FactSnippet No. 98,555|
82. John Legend and Oprah Winfrey are joining forces for a moving animated film Crow: The Legend.
|FactSnippet No. 98,552|
83. Oprah Winfrey picks Michelle Obama's memoir 'Becoming' for her book club.
|FactSnippet No. 89,236|
85. Oprah Winfrey attends two forums with Democratic nominee Stacey Abrams Target is bringing back its popular Weekend Deals, when twice as many guests shop compared to the average weekday.
|FactSnippet No. 69,649|
86. Oprah Winfrey responded to reports that racist robocalls were being sent in her name just days after she campaigned for Georgia candidate Stacey Abrams, seeking to become the country's first African-American female governor.
|FactSnippet No. 69,647|
87. Oprah Winfrey hit back at robocalls by a white supremacist group that target her and Georgia Democratic gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams.
|FactSnippet No. 68,523|
88. Oprah Winfrey is hitting back at the racist robocalls targeting her for supporting Democratic gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams.
|FactSnippet No. 68,522|
89. Oprah Winfrey reacted late Monday to reports of "racist robocalls" focusing on Georgia voters ahead of the midterm elections.
|FactSnippet No. 68,520|
91. Oprah Winfrey went to Georgia to campaign on behalf of Democrat Stacey Abrams for governor.
|FactSnippet No. 56,396|
92. Oprah Winfrey wants to do is help Stacey Abrams become the state's newest governor.
|FactSnippet No. 56,395|
96. Oprah Winfrey went to Georgia to campaign on behalf of Democrat Stacey Abrams for governor.
|FactSnippet No. 56,388|
97. Oprah Winfrey took to Instagram Monday to denounce a racist robocall circulating to Georgia voters that uses a voice designed to mimic the daytime star.
|FactSnippet No. 56,387|
100. Oprah Winfrey responded to reports that racist robocalls were being sent in her name just days after she campaigned for Georgia candidate Stacey Abrams, seeking to become the country's first.
|FactSnippet No. 56,383|
101. Oprah Winfrey responded late Monday to reports of "racist robocalls" targeting Georgia voters in the lead-up to mid-term elections.
|FactSnippet No. 56,380|