1. In 2012, Meg Whitman supported Romney , so much so that her name was actually mentioned as a potential for inclusion in his cabinet if he was elected.
|FactSnippet No. 866,936|
2. Meg Whitman made her reputation as the CEO of eBay by raising it from a company with 30 employees earning $4 million on an annual basis in 1998 to a company with 15,000 employees earning $8 billion in 2008.
|FactSnippet No. 866,933|
3. Meg Whitman is one of the most famous female business-people in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 866,930|
4. Meg Whitman has an annual salary of $2.19 million, but thanks to her ownership of eBay stock she is thought to be the first female billionaire created in the Internet age.
|FactSnippet No. 866,924|
7. In 2003 Meg Whitman opened negotiations with EachNet in a bid to lure Chinese customers to eBay.
|FactSnippet No. 866,916|
9. Meg Whitman decided to buy Billpoint, an online system that allowed payments by e-mail, offering another enticement for prospective eBay buyers and sellers.
|FactSnippet No. 866,911|
10. In 1997 Meg Whitman resigned, taking a position as general manager with Hasbro, one of the leading toy manufacturers in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 866,908|
12. In 1989 Meg Whitman moved to the Walt Disney Corporation, where she served as a senior vice president of marketing at Disney's consumer-products division.
|FactSnippet No. 866,906|
13. In 1974 Meg Whitman entered Princeton University thinking she wanted to pursue a career in medicine.
|FactSnippet No. 866,905|
15. Meg Whitman was born and raised on Long Island, New York.
|FactSnippet No. 866,900|
16. Meg Whitman has two adult sons with her longtime husband, Griff, who works at Stanford Hospital.
|FactSnippet No. 866,899|
21. Meg Whitman opposed Proposition 23, which would delay the global warming law AB 32 until California's unemployment falls to 5.5 percent and stays there for a year, stating that the proposition did not reasonably balance the need to protect jobs with the need to preserve environment.
|FactSnippet No. 866,886 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Meg Whitman said that if elected, on her first day she would have suspended AB 32, the Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006, for a year to study its potential economic implications.
|FactSnippet No. 866,885 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Meg Whitman became vice president of strategic planning at The Walt Disney Company in 1989.
|FactSnippet No. 866,872 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Meg Whitman served as an executive in The Walt Disney Company, where she was Vice President of Strategic Planning throughout the 1980s.
|FactSnippet No. 866,867 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. Meg Whitman fought off further rumours around her position at HPE, where she was quoted by The New York Times "So let me make this as clear as I can.
|FactSnippet No. 28,697 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. Meg Whitman has received numerous awards and accolades for her work at eBay.
|FactSnippet No. 28,694 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. Meg Whitman resigned as CEO of eBay in November 2007, but remained on the board and served as an advisor to new CEO John Donahoe until late 2008.
|FactSnippet No. 28,693 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. In February 2009, Meg Whitman announced her candidacy for Governor of California, becoming the third woman in a 20-year period to run for the office.
|FactSnippet No. 28,690 - en.wikipedia.org|
41. Meg Whitman served as President and Chief Executive Officer of eBay, from 1998 to 2008.
|FactSnippet No. 28,687 - en.wikipedia.org|