1. In 2013, Jim Carrey called the conservative cable network "a media colostomy bag that has begun to burst at the seams.
|FactSnippet No. 804,306|
5. Jim Carrey received Golden Globes for his work in The Truman Show, a tale of a man who discovers that his apparently ordinary life is really a popular television show, and Man on the Moon (1999), in which he portrayed the comedian Andy Kaufman.
|FactSnippet No. 790,782|
12. Jim Carrey met Jenny McCarthy in 2005 and the two dated for five years, which was enough time for Carrey to get on board with McCarthy's crusade against science.
|FactSnippet No. 774,507|
14. In 2004, Jim Carrey received a star on Canada's Walk of Fame, right between household names Pierre Berton and Karen Kain.
|FactSnippet No. 774,503|
16. Jim Carrey received a then-record $20 million to star in Ben Stiller's The Cable Guy, a dark comedy that confused audiences who expected the fun and wacky guy from Ace Ventura.
|FactSnippet No. 774,501|
18. Jim Carrey wrote letters to Tupac Shakur when he was behind bars in order to make him laugh and lift his spirits.
|FactSnippet No. 774,498|
19. In 1979, Jim Carrey moved to Hollywood and regularly performed at The Comedy Store to hone his impressionist skills and to polish his act.
|FactSnippet No. 774,496|
20. Jim Carrey was noticed by legendary comedian Rodney Dangerfield, who eventually signed the young comic to open his tour performances.
|FactSnippet No. 774,494|
23. Jim Carrey was offered to be the eighth doctor of Doctor Who, but he declined the role.
|FactSnippet No. 774,490|
27. Jim Carrey went method—like, really method—while filming the 1999 Andy Kaufman biopic, Man on the Moon.
|FactSnippet No. 774,485|
29. Jim Carrey has a daughter, Jane, from his marriage to Melissa Womer.
|FactSnippet No. 774,482|
30. In 1983 Jim Carrey headed west to Hollywood where he starred in a made-for-television movie called Introducing.
|FactSnippet No. 774,480|
33. Jim Carrey landed a recurring role on the show and set the stage for his Hollywood stardom.
|FactSnippet No. 774,475|
34. Jim Carrey used an artistic allegory to criticize President Donald Trump for the ongoing partial government shutdown.
|FactSnippet No. 774,474|
35. Jim Carrey responded to Friday's two biggest political news stories in typical artistic style.
|FactSnippet No. 774,473|
37. Jim Carrey was criticized for being "ignorant when it comes to vaccines" by Arthur Caplan, head of the Division of Medical Ethics, at New York University, and by Jeffrey Kluger, senior writer at Time, who described his anti-vaccination statements as "angry, dense and immune to reason".
|FactSnippet No. 774,469 - en.wikipedia.org|
41. In 2007, Jim Carrey reunited with Joel Schumacher, director of Batman Forever, for The Number 23, a psychological thriller co-starring Virginia Madsen and Danny Huston.
|FactSnippet No. 774,464 - en.wikipedia.org|
42. Jim Carrey portrayed comedian Andy Kaufman to critical acclaim and received his second Golden Globe in a row.
|FactSnippet No. 774,463 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. Jim Carrey was noticed by comedian Rodney Dangerfield, who signed the young comic to open his tour performances.
|FactSnippet No. 774,459 - en.wikipedia.org|
50. Jim Carrey fired shots at Defense Secretary Jim Mattis with his new drawing released on Friday.
|FactSnippet No. 124,680|
59. Jim Carrey sent out a dumb Beto tweet today with a painting of his that calls Ted Cruz a blood-sucking 'vampire': Go Beto! Go Democrats! Vote like there's no tomorrow.
|FactSnippet No. 45,723|
69. Jim Carrey was soon noticed by comedian Rodney Dangerfield, who signed the young comic to open his tour performances.
|FactSnippet No. 36,840 - en.wikipedia.org|
70. At age 10, Jim Carrey wrote a letter to Carol Burnett of the Carol Burnett Show pointing out that he was already a master of impressions and should be considered for a role on the show; he was overjoyed when he received a form letter reply.
|FactSnippet No. 36,839 - en.wikipedia.org|
71. Jerry Lewis and Jim Carrey played klutzes but they were klutzes you could cheer for.
|FactSnippet No. 33,250|
72. Jim Carrey took a swipe at President Donald Trump and his supporters Tuesday with his latest "artwork"—which depicts them all going to "hell.
|FactSnippet No. 33,249|
73. Jim Carrey played the role, in a non-animated version, back in 2012 with director Ron Howard.
|FactSnippet No. 33,247|
77. Jim Carrey has said he took a step back from Hollywood because he "just didn't want to be in the business any more".
|FactSnippet No. 11,592|
78. Jim Carrey got the award—and last laugh—Friday night.
|FactSnippet No. 11,591|
79. Jim Carrey commenced part of his speech crediting Charlie Chaplin as an artistic hero who he noted had been.
|FactSnippet No. 11,588|
82. Jim Carrey lashed out at President Donald Trump for "kidnapping children" and.
|FactSnippet No. 9,131|
83. Jim Carrey took additional shots at Donald Trump during the 2018 Britannia Awards.
|FactSnippet No. 9,130|
86. Jim Carrey received US citizenship in October 2004 and remains a dual citizen of the United States and his native Canada.
|FactSnippet No. 3,463 - en.wikipedia.org|
87. Jim Carrey met model and actress Jenny McCarthy in 2005 and made their relationship public in June 2006.
|FactSnippet No. 3,462 - en.wikipedia.org|
88. Jim Carrey delivered the commencement address at Maharishi University of Management in Fairfield, Iowa, in May 2014 and received an honorary doctorate for his achievements as a comedian, artist, author, and philanthropist.
|FactSnippet No. 3,461 - en.wikipedia.org|
92. In 1984, Jim Carrey was in the short-lived sitcom The Duck Factory.
|FactSnippet No. 3,451 - en.wikipedia.org|