1. Dennis Miller is a former assistant Stearns County attorney who helped community services social workers; Dennis Lasher, sheriff's office chief deputy; and Jeanie Kuebelbeck, land services customer service specialist.
|FactSnippet No. 133,982|
14. Dennis Miller had supported Schwarzenegger's candidacy, even acting as its post-debate spokesperson after the Sacramento gubernatorial debate on September 24, 2003.
|FactSnippet No. 49,979 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. In the AE interview, Dennis Miller was asked about the outrage and public destruction of their music CDs that occurred as a response to the Dixie Chicks' Natalie Maines criticizing Bush at one of their concerts, when she said, "We're ashamed that the President of the United States is from Texas.
|FactSnippet No. 49,977 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Dennis Miller made an appearance, and was invited to ride in the Presidential limousine and fly on Air Force One so he could host the President's second fundraiser that day, a dinner at Los Angeles, where he appeared with Johnny Mathis and Kelsey Grammer.
|FactSnippet No. 49,976 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. In May 2003, Dennis Miller was invited by The Wall Street Journal to write an opinion piece in response to Norman Mailer's anti-war commentary in The London Times that had appeared earlier in the month, and which had claimed, "With their dominance in sport, at work and at home eroded, Bush thought white American men needed to know they were still good at something.
|FactSnippet No. 49,975 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Dennis Miller advocated invading Iraq, and vented his displeasure at France's lack of support for the idea, saying, "I say we invade Iraq and then invade Chirac.
|FactSnippet No. 49,974 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Dennis Miller has said that he privately began to change his politics in 1992 when liberals made jokes about the poor performance Ross Perot's running mate James Stockdale displayed during a televised debate.
|FactSnippet No. 49,968 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Dennis Miller has referred to his casual stage-style as "quasi-Dean Martin insouciance.
|FactSnippet No. 49,966 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Dennis Miller had no respect for Bruce, telling the Times, "Lenny was a heroin addict, and I couldn't care less about heroin addicts.
|FactSnippet No. 49,965 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. Dennis Miller went back to stand-up comedy, performing at colleges and preparing for an HBO special.
|FactSnippet No. 49,943 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. Dennis Miller made his first appearance on Late Night with David Letterman on June 24, 1985.
|FactSnippet No. 49,923 - en.wikipedia.org|
46. While in New York City, Dennis Miller supported himself by working rather mundane jobs during the day, such as bartender and payroll clerk, and by night made the rounds of New York clubs The Comic Strip, The Improvisation, and Catch a Rising Star.
|FactSnippet No. 49,920 - en.wikipedia.org|
52. Dennis Miller was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and grew up in the suburb of Castle Shannon.
|FactSnippet No. 49,906 - en.wikipedia.org|
53. Dennis Miller is listed as 21st on Comedy Central's 100 greatest stand up comedians of all time, and was ranked as the best host of SNL's Weekend Update by Vulture.
|FactSnippet No. 49,905 - en.wikipedia.org|