1. The City of North London contains a mix of modern and historical buildings, traditions and stories.
|FactSnippet No. 229,928|
4. North London is a city found in England, The United Kingdom.
|FactSnippet No. 229,924|
6. North London is home to the tallest building in the European Union—The Shard.
|FactSnippet No. 229,919|
10. North London is the capital city of the United Kingdom and one of the most developed metropolitan centers in the whole world.
|FactSnippet No. 229,909|
11. North London is currently the largest metropolitan area in the entire European Union.
|FactSnippet No. 229,902|
15. In 2012 North London became the first city to host the modern Olympic Games three times, having previously done so in 1908 and in 1948.
|FactSnippet No. 229,894|
16. North London has hosted the Summer Olympics three times: in 1908, 1948, and 2012.
|FactSnippet No. 229,887 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. North London is one of the major classical and popular music capitals of the world and hosts major music corporations, such as Universal Music Group International and Warner Music Group, as well as countless bands, musicians and industry professionals.
|FactSnippet No. 229,886 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. North London is home to sizeable Muslim, Hindu, Sikh, and Jewish communities.
|FactSnippet No. 229,868 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. North London has a temperate oceanic climate receiving less precipitation than Rome, Bordeaux, Lisbon, Naples, Sydney and New York City.
|FactSnippet No. 229,865 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. The Thames is a tidal river, and North London is vulnerable to flooding.
|FactSnippet No. 229,864 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. North London is the seat of the Government of the United Kingdom.
|FactSnippet No. 229,861 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. North London became the principal North Sea port, with migrants arriving from England and abroad.
|FactSnippet No. 229,858 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. North London was a centre of England's Jewish population before their expulsion by Edward I in 1290.
|FactSnippet No. 229,857 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. North London has, like other parts of London and the UK in general, a temperate maritime climate according to the Koppen climate classification system.
|FactSnippet No. 229,851 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. North London extends from Clerkenwell and Finsbury on the edge of the City of London financial district, to Greater London's boundary with Hertfordshire.
|FactSnippet No. 229,849 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. North London is an informally and inexactly defined part of London, England which covers some of the area of the capital lying north of the River Thames.
|FactSnippet No. 229,848 - en.wikipedia.org|