1. The Thames was a natural progression of Blondey's first passion—drawing, art, collage.
|FactSnippet No. 755,046|
2. The Thames is crossed at a number of points, including 16 bridges in Greater London alone.
|FactSnippet No. 744,172|
4. The Thames was an important way to go between London and Westminster in the 16th and 17th centuries.
|FactSnippet No. 744,167|
5. The Thames supports a variety of wildlife and has a number of adjoining Sites of Special Scientific Interest, with the largest being in the remaining parts of the North Kent Marshes and covering 5,449 hectares.
|FactSnippet No. 744,166|
8. The Thames is the historic heartland of rowing in the United Kingdom.
|FactSnippet No. 537,892 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. The Thames provided the major route between the City of London and Westminster in the 16th and 17th centuries; the clannish guild of watermen ferried Londoners from landing to landing and tolerated no outside interference.
|FactSnippet No. 537,887 - en.wikipedia.org|