1. On 13 April 2009, Dmitry Medvedev gave a major interview to the Novaya Gazeta newspaper.
|FactSnippet No. 374,489 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. On 31 March 2014, Dmitry Medvedev was the first Russian leader to visit Crimea since the peninsula became part of Russia on 18 March.
|FactSnippet No. 374,479 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Dmitry Medvedev took office as Prime Minister of Russia on 8 May 2012, after President Vladimir Putin signed the decree formalizing his appointment to the office.
|FactSnippet No. 374,476 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Dmitry Medvedev said it was Joseph Stalin who in fact "ultimately saved Europe".
|FactSnippet No. 374,472 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. On 7 August 2009, Dmitry Medvedev instructed the Prosecutor General, Yury Chayka, and the Chief of the Audit Directorate of the Presidential Administration of Russia, Konstantin Chuychenko, to probe state corporations, a new highly privileged form of organisation earlier promoted by President Putin, to question their appropriateness.
|FactSnippet No. 374,463 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. At the time of the attack, Dmitry Medvedev was on vacation and Putin was attending the opening ceremony of the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
|FactSnippet No. 374,460 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. On 8 May 2008, Dmitry Medvedev appointed Vladimir Putin Prime Minister of Russia as he had promised during his election campaign.
|FactSnippet No. 374,458 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. In November 2005 Dmitry Medvedev moved from the presidential administration of the government when Putin appointed him as the First Deputy Prime Minister of Russia.
|FactSnippet No. 374,448 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. In October 2003 Dmitry Medvedev replaced Alexander Voloshin as presidential chief of staff.
|FactSnippet No. 374,447 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. Dmitry Medvedev headed Russia's negotiations with Ukraine and Belarus during gas price disputes.
|FactSnippet No. 374,446 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. In 1990, Dmitry Medvedev defended his dissertation titled, "Problems of Realisation of Civil Juridical Personality of State Enterprise" and received his Candidate of Sciences degree in private law.
|FactSnippet No. 374,441 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. Dmitry Medvedev graduated from the Law Department of Leningrad State University in 1987.
|FactSnippet No. 374,440 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. Dmitry Medvedev was born on 14 September 1965 in Leningrad, in the Soviet Union.
|FactSnippet No. 374,438 - en.wikipedia.org|