1. Gary Neville has revealed the real reason he snubbed a handshake with Peter Schmeichel back in 2002.
|FactSnippet No. 131,758|
2. Gary Neville was able to walk away from his time at Manchester United in 2011 as both a one-club man and club legend.
|FactSnippet No. 131,757|
3. Gary Neville believes Manchester United supporters need to exercise patience with new signing Fred.
|FactSnippet No. 131,756|
4. Gary Neville explains why Fred is struggling to perform at Manchester United.
|FactSnippet No. 131,755|
5. Gary Neville explains why Fred is taking time to settle at Manchester United.
|FactSnippet No. 131,754|
8. Gary Neville has revealed the incident which led Sir Alex Ferguson to ban his players from swapping shirts after domestic matches.
|FactSnippet No. 131,749|
11. Gary Neville explains why Sir Alex Ferguson really hated infamous Man Utd grey kit.
|FactSnippet No. 131,746|
12. Gary Neville has told why he snubbed former Manchester United teammate Peter Schmeichel in the tunnel before a game.
|FactSnippet No. 131,744|
14. Gary Neville has revealed why he snubbed former Manchester United teammate Peter Schmeichel ahead of the Manchester derby in 2002.
|FactSnippet No. 131,742|
20. Gary Neville has spoken out publicly against the dominance of foreign players in the English Premier League.
|FactSnippet No. 121,167 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Gary Neville had previously done some punditry work for ITV Sport during the 2002 World Cup, which he missed due to injury, and for Euro 2008, which England did not qualify for.
|FactSnippet No. 121,164 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Ahead of his testimonial in 2011, Gary Neville revealed he would spend the proceeds towards a supporters club and hotel near Old Trafford.
|FactSnippet No. 121,162 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. On 24 May 2009, Gary Neville was given a surprise recall to the England squad by Fabio Capello for the World Cup qualifiers against Kazakhstan and Andorra, but did not feature in any of these games.
|FactSnippet No. 121,158 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. On 11 October, Gary Neville was involved in a game-changing incident during a Euro 2008 qualifier against Croatia when his straightforward backpass took an unfortunate bounce and caused goalkeeper Paul Robinson to miss his kick, which resulted in the ball ending up in the net.
|FactSnippet No. 121,157 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Gary Neville played at Euro 2000 during the tenure of Kevin Keegan as manager.
|FactSnippet No. 121,156 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Gary Neville made his first appearance for England in 1995 when he was picked by Terry Venables for the friendly against Japan.
|FactSnippet No. 121,154 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. On 2 February 2011, Gary Neville announced his retirement from football after almost 20 years playing at Manchester United.
|FactSnippet No. 121,153 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Gary Neville extended his stay at Old Trafford until June 2010.
|FactSnippet No. 121,152 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. Gary Neville joined Manchester United as an apprentice upon leaving school in 1991, and captained the youth side to FA Youth Cup glory in his first season.
|FactSnippet No. 121,145 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. Gary Neville spent his entire playing career at Old Trafford, making him a one-club man.
|FactSnippet No. 121,143 - en.wikipedia.org|