|FactSnippet No. 596,096 - en.wikipedia.org|
28 Facts About Greater Cleveland
4. Port of Greater Cleveland, located at the Cuyahoga River's mouth, is a major bulk freight terminal on Lake Erie, receiving much of the raw materials used by the region's manufacturing industries.
|FactSnippet No. 596,093 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Greater Cleveland is home to several major hospital systems, two of which are in University Circle.
|FactSnippet No. 596,090 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. In October 2010, Greater Cleveland had two neighborhoods appear on ABC News's list of 'America's 25 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods': both in sections just blocks apart in the city's Central neighborhood on the East Side.
|FactSnippet No. 596,085 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Greater Cleveland serves as the setting for fictitious insurance giant Great Benefit in The Rainmaker; in the film, Key Tower doubles as the firm's main headquarters.
|FactSnippet No. 596,079 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. In December 1978, Greater Cleveland became the first major American city since the Great Depression to enter into a financial default on federal loans.
|FactSnippet No. 596,073 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. In November 1967, Greater Cleveland became the first major American city to elect a black mayor, Carl Stokes.
|FactSnippet No. 596,072 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Greater Cleveland serves as a destination for iron ore shipped from Minnesota, along with coal transported by rail.
|FactSnippet No. 596,070 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Greater Cleveland is a major city in the US state of Ohio, and the county seat of Cuyahoga County.
|FactSnippet No. 596,068 - en.wikipedia.org|