1. Gregor Townsend made oneappearance, playing for the French Barbarians during his stint with Montpellier, against Australia in November 2004.
|FactSnippet No. 187,235|
2. Gregor Townsend believes that Saturday's hard-fought loss to South Africa could help his team in both the forthcoming Six Nations and next year's World Cup.
|FactSnippet No. 187,228|
4. Gregor Townsend played down the impact of losing Stuart Hogg in the 63rd minute, which he said was "more precautionary" after the full-back received treatment to his left ankle.
|FactSnippet No. 187,220|
6. Gregor Townsend is throwing all his attacking cards on the table after naming a back-line that includes Huw Jones, Sean Maitland and Stuart Hogg.
|FactSnippet No. 187,217|
11. Gregor Townsend has opted not to include the Stirling-born openside in his matchday squad for Saturday's final Test match of the year against Argentina at BT Murrayfield.
|FactSnippet No. 187,211|
13. Gregor Townsend has selected two stand-offs in his starting XV, with first-choice No 10 Finn Russell.
|FactSnippet No. 187,208|
14. On 8 May, Gregor Townsend named his first squad for Scotland's 2017 June tests.
|FactSnippet No. 187,206 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Gregor Townsend sticks with tried and tested as Scotland look to get revenge on Wales.
|FactSnippet No. 17,660|
22. Gregor Townsend has welcomed several senior men back into his Scotland side for Saturday's Test against Wales.
|FactSnippet No. 17,659|