1. Grover Cleveland was both the 22nd and 24th US President.
|FactSnippet No. 109,195|
7. In 2013, Grover Cleveland was inducted into the New Jersey Hall of Fame.
|FactSnippet No. 66,382 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Grover Cleveland believed the Dawes Act would lift Native Americans out of poverty and encourage their assimilation into white society.
|FactSnippet No. 66,353 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Grover Cleveland faced a Republican Senate and often resorted to using his veto powers.
|FactSnippet No. 66,347 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Grover Cleveland was the first Democratic President subject to the Tenure of Office Act which originated in 1867; the act purported to require the Senate to approve the dismissal of any presidential appointee who was originally subject to its advice and consent.
|FactSnippet No. 66,345 - en.wikipedia.org|