1. Jalalabad is connected by main roads with the Afghan capital of Kabul, the city of Peshawar in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan, and several nearby Afghan cities and towns.
5 Facts About Jalalabad
2. Jalalabad has the highest relative humidity in summer compared to other Afghan cities.
3. Jalalabad is the regional hub in eastern Afghanistan, close to the border with Pakistan.
4. Jalalabad has a population of 356,274, making it one of the five largest cities of Afghanistan.
5. Jalalabad is located at the junction of the Kabul River and the Kunar River.