1. Juan Marichal was the easy choice for pitcher with the good guys.
|FactSnippet No. 600,247|
5. Juan Marichal left high school after the eleventh grade and spent a year in Santo Domingo.
|FactSnippet No. 600,238|
11. Juan Marichal was passed over for election to the Baseball Hall of Fame during his first two years of eligibility, by all accounts because the Baseball Writers' Association of America voters still held his attack on Roseboro against him.
|FactSnippet No. 600,227 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Juan Marichal allowed eight hits in the 16 innings, striking out 10, and saddling eventual career home run king Hank Aaron with an 0-for-6 collar.
|FactSnippet No. 600,216 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Juan Marichal made an immediate impression: in his debut, on July 19, 1960 against the Philadelphia Phillies, he took a no hitter into the eighth inning only to surrender a two-out single to Clay Dalrymple.
|FactSnippet No. 600,207 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Juan Marichal was discovered by Ramfis Trujillo, the son of late Dominican dictator Rafael Leonidas Trujillo.
|FactSnippet No. 600,205 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. Juan Marichal was born on October 20, 1937, in the small farming village of Laguna Verde, Dominican Republic, the youngest of Francisco and Natividad Marichal's four children.
|FactSnippet No. 600,198 - en.wikipedia.org|