1. Cy Young was in fact a pitcher, who led baseball during the 20th century, in four of the nine major pitching cateogories all time, Wins, Innings Pitched, Games Started, and Complete Games.
|FactSnippet No. 107,235|
10. In his first year in the American League, Cy Young was dominant.
|FactSnippet No. 95,701 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. On September 18, 1897, Cy Young pitched the first no-hitter of his career in a game against the Cincinnati Reds.
|FactSnippet No. 95,698 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Early on, Cy Young established himself as one of the harder-throwing pitchers in the game.
|FactSnippet No. 95,694 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Cy Young began his professional career in 1889 with the Canton, Ohio, team of the Tri-State League, a professional minor league.
|FactSnippet No. 95,691 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Cy Young compiled 511 wins, which is most in Major League history and 94 ahead of Walter Johnson, second on the list.
|FactSnippet No. 95,683 - en.wikipedia.org|