1. In 2000, the Admiral Kuznetsov was involved in rescue operations to render assistance to the sunken submarine K-141 Kursk.
FactSnippet No. 190,331
2. In late 2000, Admiral Kuznetsov went to sea for recovery and salvage operations for the submarine Kursk.
FactSnippet No. 190,326 - en.wikipedia.org
3. On 30 October 2018, the Admiral Kuznetsov was damaged when Russia's biggest floating dry dock, the PD-50, sank and one of its 70-ton cranes crashed onto the deck leaving behind a 5-meter gash right across the middle of the flight deck.
FactSnippet No. 190,316 - en.wikipedia.org
4. On 15 November 2016, Admiral Kuznetsov, took part in "a large-scale operation against the positions of terrorist groups Islamic State and Al-Nusra, in the provinces of Idlib and Homs" in Syria by launching Su-33 fighter strikes.
FactSnippet No. 190,314 - en.wikipedia.org
5. In late 2003 and early 2004, Admiral Kuznetsov went to sea for inspection and trials.