1. Los Angeles Metro has worked over the past several years to plan and prioritize project funding and implementation.
|FactSnippet No. 606,168 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Los Angeles Metro plans to open a station at 96th Street and Aviation Boulevard that will serve as a transfer point to a smaller, automated train system.
|FactSnippet No. 606,162|
7. Los Angeles Metro has a project list including all current projects being pursued in Los Angeles County, as well as an interactive map.
|FactSnippet No. 606,161 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Los Angeles Metro is planning an extension of the Gold Line into the San Gabriel Valley to the San Bernardino County border city of Montclair.
|FactSnippet No. 606,160 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Los Angeles Metro operates two transitways that carry multiple bus routes for part of their trips through Southern California.
|FactSnippet No. 606,152 - en.wikipedia.org|