1. Mario Lemieux won the tournament in 1998 and has two top ten finishes.
|FactSnippet No. 433,814 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. Mario Lemieux was selected by team Canada for the 2006 Winter Olympics, but declined due to health.
|FactSnippet No. 433,807 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Mario Lemieux showcased his amazing hockey intelligence during the gold medal game against the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 433,805 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Mario Lemieux was instrumental in negotiating this deal, despite outside efforts to move the team to Kansas City.
|FactSnippet No. 433,802 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. In that game, Mario Lemieux scored eight points and became the only player in NHL history to score a goal in all five possible game situations in the same game: even-strength, power-play, shorthanded, penalty shot, and empty-net.
|FactSnippet No. 433,780 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Mario Lemieux was born in Montreal, to Pierrette, a stay-at-home mom, and Jean-Guy Lemieux, an engineer.
|FactSnippet No. 433,773 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Mario Lemieux is the only player to score one goal in each of the five possible situations in a single NHL game, a feat he accomplished in 1988.
|FactSnippet No. 433,772 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Mario Lemieux led Pittsburgh to consecutive Stanley Cup championships in 1991 and 1992.
|FactSnippet No. 433,768 - en.wikipedia.org|