1. In 1990, Mister Rogers had his car stolen while he was babysitting his grandson.
|FactSnippet No. 551,693|
12. In contrast, Fred Mister Rogers found Eddie Murphy's parody of his show on Saturday Night Live, "Mister Robinson's Neighborhood", amusing and affectionate.
|FactSnippet No. 551,650 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. In 1994, Mister Rogers created a one-time special for PBS called Fred Rogers' Heroes, which consisted of documentary portraits of four persons whose work helped make their communities better.
|FactSnippet No. 551,647 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Mister Rogers worked with the University of Pittsburgh's child development and care program.
|FactSnippet No. 551,639 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Mister Rogers decided that television's reliance on advertisement and merchandising kept it from educating young audiences; he left NBC and began working as a puppeteer on the local children's show The Children's Corner for Pittsburgh public television station WQED in 1954.
|FactSnippet No. 551,638 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Mister Rogers testified before a US Senate committee to advocate for government funding of children's television.
|FactSnippet No. 551,625 - en.wikipedia.org|