1. Mitch Haniger is versatile where he can hit anywhere in the lineup.
|FactSnippet No. 755,624|
7. Mitch Haniger went 2-for-4 with an RBI double in a loss to the Angels on Sunday.
|FactSnippet No. 749,519|
8. Mitch Haniger played a big role in the Seattle Mariners' offensive outburst Saturday, recording his seventh multi-hit game in his past 10 starts.
|FactSnippet No. 749,518|
9. Mitch Haniger started 71 of the last 72 games and has emerged as one of the Seattle Mariners' top players this season.
|FactSnippet No. 749,517|
16. Mitch Haniger is going to be our right fielder, Mallex Smith is going to play center field and Domingo Santana will be the primary left fielder.
|FactSnippet No. 749,500|
19. Mitch Haniger was named co-player of the week, along with Kris Bryant, in the first week of the fall league season.
|FactSnippet No. 749,495 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Mitch Haniger won the league's highest plaudit, being named the 2012 Big West Conference Player of the Year and gained national recognition as an All-American.
|FactSnippet No. 749,492 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Mitch Haniger made his MLB debut with the Diamondbacks in 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 749,488 - en.wikipedia.org|