1. New Caledonia is divided up into various regions and the weather forecasts for each region are broadcast on VHF Ch: 66 at a set number of minutes after the hour.
|FactSnippet No. 235,101|
2. New Caledonia is an associate member of the International Organisation of La Francophonie and has a non-voting seat on the World Health Organization Western Pacific Regional Committee.
|FactSnippet No. 235,092|
3. The Government of New Caledonia has a representative to New Zealand based out of the French Embassy in Wellington.
|FactSnippet No. 235,090|
6. In 2016, New Caledonia was granted full membership of the Pacific Islands Forum.
|FactSnippet No. 235,086|
8. New Caledonia is a territory of France and forms its own biodiversity hotspot.
|FactSnippet No. 235,084|
9. New Caledonia was on the UN's Decolonisation List in 1986, and times are a changin' with a referendum on self-determination scheduled for the end of 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 235,083|
12. New Caledonia is expensive compared to Asian countries but, like everywhere else, cheap compared to Australia.
|FactSnippet No. 235,080|
22. The University of New Caledonia, founded in 1999, is located in Noumea.
|FactSnippet No. 235,057|
24. New Caledonia lies in the subregion of Melanesia, just 2 hours east of Brisbane, south of the Equator, and west of Fiji and Vanuatu.
|FactSnippet No. 235,054|
26. New Caledonia is a French overseas territory in the Southwest Pacific located between Australia and Fiji.
|FactSnippet No. 235,051|
27. New Caledonia was a part of France from 1946 until the late 1990s, when the nation passed the Noumea Accord.
|FactSnippet No. 235,050|
29. New Caledonia sits on the Pacific "Ring of Fire", the arc of seismic faults around the Pacific Ocean where most of the world's earthquakes and volcanic activity occur.
|FactSnippet No. 235,045|
31. New Caledonia sits on the Pacific "Ring of Fire", the arc of seismic faults around the Pacific Ocean where most of the world's earthquakes and volcanic activity occur.
|FactSnippet No. 235,043|
34. The University of New Caledonia consists of three academic departments, one institute of technology, one PhD school, and one teacher's college.
|FactSnippet No. 235,035 - en.wikipedia.org|
43. New Caledonia is a territory sui generis to which France has gradually transferred certain powers.
|FactSnippet No. 235,020 - en.wikipedia.org|