1. Phil Murphy will take that money out of Wall Street and put it to work for New Jersey—creating jobs and growing the economy—through an innovative new public bank to make critical investments in our state and its people.
|FactSnippet No. 838,651|
5. Phil Murphy said that their willingness to change so quickly shows that raising the minimum wage was the right move for New Jersey.
|FactSnippet No. 838,646|
7. Phil Murphy continues to talk up New Jersey's new $15 an hour minimum wage.
|FactSnippet No. 838,644|
9. Phil Murphy walked the streets of Trenton as he celebrated the Chinese New Year here in the capital city Tuesday night.
|FactSnippet No. 838,642|
12. Phil Murphy was appointed Ambassador to Germany by President Barack Obama on July 9, 2009, and confirmed by the Senate on August 7, 2009.
|FactSnippet No. 812,792|
15. Phil Murphy is a the 56th and current Democratic governor of New Jersey.
|FactSnippet No. 812,788|
16. Phil Murphy has fought for opportunity, fairness, and justice through his involvement in the Democratic Party.
|FactSnippet No. 812,787|
17. Phil Murphy helped start The New Start Career Network, which provides free, personalized assistance to New Jersey residents, age 45 and over, who have been unemployed for six months or more.
|FactSnippet No. 812,786|
19. Phil Murphy moved to Middletown in 2000 while he was still at Goldman Sachs.
|FactSnippet No. 812,783|
21. Phil Murphy earned millions in his time at Goldman Sachs and from investments after he retired.
|FactSnippet No. 812,769|
22. Phil Murphy began his career as a summer intern at Goldman Sachs in 1982.
|FactSnippet No. 812,768|
26. Phil Murphy has become the 2017 Democratic candidate for governor of New Jersey.
|FactSnippet No. 812,762|
35. Phil Murphy gave speeches about his experiences in Germany, especially in connection with the 25th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall.
|FactSnippet No. 812,742 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. Phil Murphy served as finance chairman for the Democratic National Committee in the mid-late 2000s under Howard Dean.
|FactSnippet No. 812,738 - en.wikipedia.org|
43. Phil Murphy was set to address the harrowing nor'easter that slammed New Jersey on Thursday as hundreds of schools closed or delayed openings and more than 13,000 were without.
|FactSnippet No. 127,680|
45. Phil Murphy responds to criticism over winter storm response in New Jersey.
|FactSnippet No. 127,676|
48. Phil Murphy signs 'ghost gun' ban on morning after Thousand Oaks mass shooting.
|FactSnippet No. 76,647|
51. Phil Murphy thanked Newark voters Wednesday morning for having "turned up and stood up" to President Donald Trump.
|FactSnippet No. 76,644|
52. Phil Murphy addressed a gathering at Princeton University this morning and sketched his plan to bring a range of new technologies to the state.
|FactSnippet No. 76,642|
53. Phil Murphy signed legislation Thursday making it illegal in New Jersey to purchase parts to manufacture "ghost guns.
|FactSnippet No. 76,641|
56. Phil Murphy captured the endorsement of the first major national figure to inject himself into the race, former Vice President Joe Biden.
|FactSnippet No. 73,754 - en.wikipedia.org|
57. In his message he implicitly criticized Phil Murphy, saying "I'm not a Wall Street executive.
|FactSnippet No. 73,752 - en.wikipedia.org|
60. In May 2016, Phil Murphy announced his candidacy for the Democratic nomination in the 2017 New Jersey gubernatorial election.
|FactSnippet No. 73,748 - en.wikipedia.org|
61. In September 2015, Phil Murphy launched a progressive organization named New Way for New Jersey, which held a number of town halls, including some by telephone on Sunday evenings, and encouraged Democrats to sign petitions critical of incumbent Governor Chris Christie.
|FactSnippet No. 73,747 - en.wikipedia.org|
63. Phil Murphy was mentioned as a potential candidate in the 2013 New Jersey gubernatorial election, but did not run.
|FactSnippet No. 73,745 - en.wikipedia.org|
75. Phil Murphy began his career with a summer associate internship at Goldman Sachs in 1982.
|FactSnippet No. 73,725 - en.wikipedia.org|
81. New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy is calling for another round of tougher gun control laws after the mass shooting at a synagogue in Pittsburgh.
|FactSnippet No. 14,972|