1. Pro Wrestling had a bruised spinal column and temporary paralysis.
13 Facts About Pro Wrestling
2. Pro Wrestling invited celebrities such as Mr T, Muhammad Ali, and Cyndi Lauper to participate in the event, as well as securing a deal with MTV to provide coverage.
3. Pro Wrestling won the title in 2004, but only held it for 66 days.
4. Pro Wrestling has his own line of BBQ products that include BBQ sauce and beef jerky.
5. Pro Wrestling worked for Cantor Fitzgerald on the 103rd floor of the World Trade Center.
6. Pro Wrestling wore a variation of a luchador mask during his fights.
7. Pro Wrestling gets directions from the agents who set up the match through the earpiece.
9. Pro Wrestling was the equivalent of a human pit bull.
10. Pro Wrestling signed on with the company as a future member of The British Bulldogs with cousin Davey Boy Smith, who was four years his junior.
11. Pro Wrestling was a great role model to have in the dressing room.
12. Pro Wrestling wore the same type of tights as Dynamite and tried to walk and swagger like him.
13. Pro Wrestling was so impressed by Dynamite that he tried to copy him when he broke into the business.