1. The International Committee of the Red Cross was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1917, 1944, and, with the League of Red Cross Societies, in 1963.
|FactSnippet No. 842,845|
5. Red Cross has fulfilled our promise to make sure tens of thousands of Haitians are back in homes.
|FactSnippet No. 196,925|
11. The American Red Cross was founded in 1881, and Barton served as its first president.
|FactSnippet No. 196,903|
12. The American Red Cross has continued to be an important organization, offering aid to millions affected by wars and disasters.
|FactSnippet No. 196,902|
13. The American Red Cross sent thousands of nurses overseas, helped organize the home front, established veterans hospitals, delivered care packages, organized ambulances, and even trained dogs to search for wounded.
|FactSnippet No. 196,901|
14. On January 5, 1905, the American Red Cross received a slightly revised congressional charter, under which the organization still operates today.
|FactSnippet No. 196,898|
19. The American Red Cross puts special emphasis on disaster relief, services to the armed forces and veterans, and public health and safety programs.
|FactSnippet No. 196,886|
21. The Red Cross was criticized for its management of nearly $1 billion in donations and received allegations that it responded more efficiently and quickly to white victims and neighborhoods than it did to African Americans.
|FactSnippet No. 196,879|
22. The Red Cross played a key role in helping the federal government form the Federal Emergency Management Agency in 1979.
|FactSnippet No. 196,878|
24. American Red Cross was established on May 21, 1881, in Washington, DC, by a nurse named Clara Barton and some of her acquaintances.
|FactSnippet No. 196,874|
31. Red Cross continued its services to soldiers during the Korean War and after.
|FactSnippet No. 196,862|
37. American Red Cross dates its formal beginning to 1881, but it was active before that.
|FactSnippet No. 196,855|
38. The American Red Cross has played an enormously important historical role in supporting American troops in the two world wars and in ensuing conflicts.
|FactSnippet No. 196,853|
39. American Red Cross is a nonprofit agency with a long history of providing relief to individuals affected by war and natural disaster.
|FactSnippet No. 196,852|
41. American Red Cross provides disaster relief recovery for families and communities.
|FactSnippet No. 196,849|
43. The International Committee of the Red Cross has insisted that, as the occupying power in the West Bank, Israel is bound by international humanitarian law.
|FactSnippet No. 196,845|
49. American Red Cross has launched First Aid for Opioid Overdoses—an online course to teach people how to respond to a known or suspected opioid overdose.
|FactSnippet No. 196,830|
50. The American Red Cross has launched First Aid for Opioid Overdoses—an online course to teach people how to respond to a known or suspected opioid overdose.
|FactSnippet No. 196,829|
52. American Red Cross says they're helping with finances, shelter, food and clothing for four adults.
|FactSnippet No. 196,822|
58. The American Red Cross saying the best way you can do that is by making a financial donation by clicking here.
|FactSnippet No. 196,813|
59. St Louis Chapter of the American Red Cross recognized the surgical dressings prepared at Pacific as being, "exceptionally well made, in fact without correction.
|FactSnippet No. 196,812|
60. The Red Cross announced it will provide online classes to teach people how to properly deal with an opioid overdose Daily Times-Call WASHINGTON—The number of people in Boulder County who were treated for heroin misuse increased by 128 percent between.
|FactSnippet No. 196,811|
63. Red Cross says they expect around 4,000 shoppers at the craft show that continues Sunday from 10 am to 4 pm in Wilkes-Barre.
|FactSnippet No. 196,803|
64. Red Cross nurses from around the world, including the United States and Japan, came to support the medical services of the armed forces of the European countries involved in the war.
|FactSnippet No. 196,801 - en.wikipedia.org|