1. Roberto Bautista Agut has a clean flatter strike on both sides and his game is better suited for hard courts.
|FactSnippet No. 483,722 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. Roberto Bautista Agut went on to beat Andreas Haider-Maurer, and Peter Gojowczyk, on his way to a third round meeting with ninth seed Kei Nishikori.
|FactSnippet No. 483,717 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Roberto Bautista Agut began his 2017 season in Chennai where he made it all the way to the final.
|FactSnippet No. 483,715 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Roberto Bautista Agut reached the fourth round of the 2016 French Open after he defeated Dmitry Tursunov, Paul-Henri Mathieu, and Borna Coric.
|FactSnippet No. 483,713 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Roberto Bautista Agut earned his first ever win over Cilic in a shock straight-sets result setting up a match-up with the sixth seed, Tomas Berdych.
|FactSnippet No. 483,709 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Roberto Bautista Agut was the seventh seed in the 2015 Valencia Open.
|FactSnippet No. 483,706 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Roberto Bautista Agut took on the World number 1, from Serbia, Novak Djokovic.
|FactSnippet No. 483,704 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. In July, Roberto Bautista Agut played as the second seed in the 2015 Croatia Open.
|FactSnippet No. 483,703 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Roberto Bautista Agut made it to the finals stage but lost in the quarter-final in a tight 3-setter against defending champion Kei Nishikori.
|FactSnippet No. 483,702 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Roberto Bautista Agut began his new season, as the third seed, in the 2015 Aircel Chennai Open.
|FactSnippet No. 483,699 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Roberto Bautista Agut advanced all the way to the final where he took on the 2014 US Open champion, Marin Cilic, in the final.
|FactSnippet No. 483,698 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Roberto Bautista Agut lost both of his rubbers to Philipp Kohlschreiber and Daniel Brands.
|FactSnippet No. 483,689 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Roberto Bautista Agut's surprising performances earned him a call-up to Spain for their clash with Germany in the Davis Cup.
|FactSnippet No. 483,688 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Roberto Bautista Agut lost to third seed, and eventual champion, John Isner after winning the first set.
|FactSnippet No. 483,685 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. At the Topshelf Open, Roberto Bautista Agut went through to the quarterfinals, before losing to Xavier Malisse.
|FactSnippet No. 483,684 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. Roberto Bautista Agut is the first Spaniard younger than Rafael Nadal to get inside the Top 20.
|FactSnippet No. 483,682 - en.wikipedia.org|