|FactSnippet No. 509,129 - en.wikipedia.org|
19 Facts About Roberto Clemente
3. Roberto Clemente faced discrimination and disrespect while playing in the MLB.
|FactSnippet No. 509,126 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Roberto Clemente was still fulfilling his Marine Corps Reserve duty during spring of 1959 and set to be released from Camp Lejeune until April 4.
|FactSnippet No. 509,117 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Roberto Clemente debuted with the Pirates on April 17, 1955, wearing uniform number 13, in the first game of a doubleheader against the Brooklyn Dodgers.
|FactSnippet No. 509,113 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Roberto Clemente was a private first class in the Marine Corps Reserve until September 1964.
|FactSnippet No. 509,112 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Roberto Clemente joined Puerto Rico's amateur league when he was 16 years old, playing for the Ferdinand Juncos team, which represented the municipality of Juncos.
|FactSnippet No. 509,109 - en.wikipedia.org|