1. In 1995, Thunder Bay was the site of the World Nordic Games.
|FactSnippet No. 889,564|
4. The City of Thunder Bay, created by the amalgamation of the cities of Fort William and Port Arthur and the adjacent townships of Neebing and McIntyre, is located in the northwest part of Ontario on the west shore of the LAKE SUPERIOR bay of the same name.
|FactSnippet No. 889,559|
5. Thunder Bay has the second largest population in Northern Ontario, behind Greater Sudbury.
|FactSnippet No. 889,558|
10. Thunder Bay Films, the only motion picture studio in the region, was owned primarily by stockholders comprised of residents of Port Arthur and Fort William.
|FactSnippet No. 889,549|
12. Thunder Bay moved Diallo to the G League for the first time all season after the rookie had recently surrendered his spot in the rotation to two-way player Deonte Burton.
|FactSnippet No. 889,547|
13. Thunder Bay has beaten Portland twice in two meetings this season and has a chance to win the season series with a victory Monday night.
|FactSnippet No. 889,546|
20. Thunder Bay is served by the Thunder Bay Public Library, which has four branches.
|FactSnippet No. 460,450 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Thunder Bay is composed of two formerly separate cities, Port Arthur and Fort William.
|FactSnippet No. 460,441 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. On 1 January 1970, the City of Thunder Bay was formed through the merger of the cities of Fort William, Port Arthur, and the geographic townships of Neebing and McIntyre.
|FactSnippet No. 460,438 - en.wikipedia.org|