1. Valve Corporation is an American video game developer, publisher, and digital distribution company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington.
|FactSnippet No. 309,000 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. In 2013, Valve Corporation released the multiplayer online battle arena game Dota 2.
|FactSnippet No. 309,002 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. In December 2012, Valve Corporation acquired Star Filled Studios, a two-person studio, to open a San Francisco office.
|FactSnippet No. 309,011 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. In November 2018, Valve Corporation released Artifact, a digital collectible card game based on Dota 2, with design by Richard Garfield, the creator of Magic: The Gathering.
|FactSnippet No. 309,016 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Valve Corporation collaborated with Netflix for Dota: Dragon's Blood, an animated television series based on Dota, to premiere in March 2021.
|FactSnippet No. 309,019 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. In January 2018, Valve Corporation filed for a "special leave" of the court's decision, appealing to the High Court of Australia.
|FactSnippet No. 309,029 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. On October 17, 2016, Valve Corporation sent a letter to the Washington State Gambling Commission stating that they had "no business relationship with such gambling sites", asserting that they come into existence, operate, and go out of existence without their knowledge and consent, adding that they were not aware of any such law that Steam or any of their games were violating.
|FactSnippet No. 309,030 - en.wikipedia.org|