1. In the middle of May 2014, Akinfeev broke Lev Yashin's record and had his 204th shutout match; thus, he became the five-time champion of Russia.
|FactSnippet No. 145,985|
2. On May 6, 2007, Igor Akinfeev was injured during the eighth tour game with Rostov.
|FactSnippet No. 145,981|
3. Since that season, Igor Akinfeev has been the permanent first eleven member of the national team.
|FactSnippet No. 145,979|
6. In 2016, Igor Akinfeev concentrated forces in preparation for the European Championship.
|FactSnippet No. 145,973|
7. In May 2007, Akinfeev sustained a knee injury which kept him out for the remainder of the 2007 Russian Premier League season.
|FactSnippet No. 145,941 - en.wikipedia.org|