1. Ashok Leyland Limited the flagship company of The Hinduja Group, is engaged in manufacturing and marketing of commercial vehicles.
|FactSnippet No. 190,723|
9. In 1980, British Ashok Leyland was still producing four cars in the large family car sector—the Princess 2, Austin Maxi, Morris Marina and Triumph Dolomite.
|FactSnippet No. 190,707|
14. On 11 June 2012, Ashok Leyland supplied 100 Falcon buses to Ghana for $7.6 million.
|FactSnippet No. 190,689 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Ashok Leyland has launched a mobile emission clinic that operates on highways and at entry points to New Delhi.
|FactSnippet No. 190,684 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Ashok Leyland is the largest supplier of logistics vehicles to the Indian Army.
|FactSnippet No. 190,683 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. On 18 July 2017 Ashok Leyland announced the formation of an alliance with SUN Mobility, The global partnership aims to develop electric vehicles.
|FactSnippet No. 190,680 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Ashok Leyland is an Indian automobile company headquartered in Chennai, India.
|FactSnippet No. 190,677 - en.wikipedia.org|