1. Columbus City is notable for being the home of the 2006 Little League World Champions.
|FactSnippet No. 746,026|
3. Columbus City has an energetic nightlife, with the most popular bars and dance clubs scattered downtown, along High Street and in the Brewery District.
|FactSnippet No. 746,023|
4. Columbus City used to have a major train station downtown called Union Station, most notably as a stop along Amtrak's National Limited train service until 1977.
|FactSnippet No. 746,019 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. Columbus City maintains a widespread municipal bus service called the Central Ohio Transit Authority.
|FactSnippet No. 746,018 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Columbus City has a long history in motorsports, hosting the world's first 24-hour car race at the Columbus Driving Park in 1905, organized by the Columbus Auto Club.
|FactSnippet No. 746,008 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Columbus City is subject to severe weather typical to the Midwestern United States.
|FactSnippet No. 746,000 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Columbus City is the state capital of and the most populous city in the US state of Ohio.
|FactSnippet No. 745,996 - en.wikipedia.org|