1. CSX Transportation has reduced the manpower required to manage railcar distribution, saving an additional $1 million per year.
|FactSnippet No. 569,440|
3. CSX Transportation is effectively executing its scheduled railroading operating model as it drives toward becoming the best run railroad in North America.
|FactSnippet No. 569,437|
4. CSX Transportation offers rail transportation and distribution services throughout the eastern half of the United States and two Canadian provinces.
|FactSnippet No. 569,436|
14. CSX Transportation is a leading supplier of rail-based freight transportation in North America.
|FactSnippet No. 569,416|
15. North Carolina Department of CSX Transportation reports a section of Peppers Creek Road, about seven miles south of Spruce Pine, is closed due to the derailment.
|FactSnippet No. 569,415|
18. CSX Transportation has obtained a few EMD F40PHs that were retired from Amtrak for executive office car service and geometry trains.
|FactSnippet No. 569,409 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. CSX Transportation operates two regions of five divisions each: the Northern, based in Calumet City, Illinois; and Southern, based in Jacksonville, Florida.
|FactSnippet No. 569,403 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. CSX Transportation now serves much of the Eastern United States, with a few routes into nearby Canadian cities.
|FactSnippet No. 569,399 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. In 1995, CSX Transportation started a new liability insurance requirement of $200 million to introduce their official policy "No steam on its own wheels", banning the operation of steam locomotives and other antique rail equipment on their trackage due to serious business, safety concerns, and increased risk.
|FactSnippet No. 569,396 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. CSX Transportation is a Class I railroad operating in the eastern United States and the Canadian provinces of Ontario and Quebec.
|FactSnippet No. 569,395 - en.wikipedia.org|