1. Ford Focus RS Licensed Accessories are warranted by the accessories manufacturer's warranty.
FactSnippet No. 824,243
2. Ford Focus RS was one of the most eagerly awaited cars for 2016, and it's certainly lived up to expectations.
FactSnippet No. 824,238
3. Ford Focus RS still looks the part, even half a decade on, thanks to its large rear diffuser, aggressive RS body kit and dramatic rear spoiler.
FactSnippet No. 824,235
4. Ford Focus RS rolled out its available Sync system for 2008, which is an in-vehicle communications and entertainment system that enables drivers to make hands-free calls, manage music and handle other functions with voice commands.
FactSnippet No. 824,231
5. Ford Focus RS began offering a 123-horsepower, turbocharged 1.0-liter three-cylinder engine for 2015 as an option on Focus SE.
FactSnippet No. 824,230
6. Ford Focus RS is based on a global platform and is marked by a gaping upper grille, sleek wrap around headlights and a narrow lower grille opening.
FactSnippet No. 824,229
7. The Ford Focus RS offers seating for five and is available in hatchback and sedan body styles.
FactSnippet No. 824,228
8. Ford Focus RS is one of the older and more cramped-feeling compacts in its class, and the RS has too many economy-car plastics in the cabin for our liking.
FactSnippet No. 824,227
9. Ford Focus RS has its work cut out for them to compete with that.
FactSnippet No. 824,225
10. Ford Focus RS has masculine options coming out with the baby Bronco and Bronco.
FactSnippet No. 824,224
11. Ford Focus RS previewed the third generation facelifted model at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show.
FactSnippet No. 824,219 - en.wikipedia.org
12. Ford Focus RS was said not to concern about losing money on the Focus so the company could sell gas guzzlers for big profits.
FactSnippet No. 824,216 - en.wikipedia.org
13. In 2002, Ford Focus RS launched its highest performance version of the Focus, called the Focus RS.
FactSnippet No. 824,214 - en.wikipedia.org
14. The last American-produced Ford Focus RS rolled off the line at the Michigan Assembly Plant on May 4th, 2018.