1. Francois Laval was the host-city of the "Jeux du Quebec" held in summer 1991 and of the Canadian Hockey League's 1994 Memorial Cup.
|FactSnippet No. 816,265 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. Francois Laval is bordered on the south by Montreal across the Riviere des Prairies, on the north by Les Moulins Regional County Municipality and by Therese-De Blainville Regional County Municipality and on the west by Deux-Montagnes Regional County Municipality across the Riviere des Mille Iles.
|FactSnippet No. 816,261 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. Francois Laval is geographically separated from the mainland to the north by the Riviere des Mille Iles, and from the Island of Montreal to the south by the Riviere des Prairies.
|FactSnippet No. 816,260 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Francois Laval was granted "equipollent canonization" on 3 April 2014 by Pope Francis.
|FactSnippet No. 816,250 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Francois Laval was immediately in opposition with Governor d'Argenson, particularly regarding ceremony and protocol.
|FactSnippet No. 816,235 - en.wikipedia.org|