1. Wolf attacks on humans are rare because Gray wolves are relatively few, live away from people, and have developed a fear of humans because of their experiences with hunters, ranchers, and shepherds.
|FactSnippet No. 200,832 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. In Europe, Gray wolves eat apples, pears, figs, melons, berries and cherries.
|FactSnippet No. 200,837 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Prey in North America continue to occupy suitable habitats with low human density, the Gray wolves eating livestock and garbage only in dire circumstances.
|FactSnippet No. 200,838 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. In Mexico and parts of the southwestern United States, the Mexican and US governments collaborated from 1977 to 1980 in capturing all Mexican Gray wolves remaining in the wild to prevent their extinction and established captive breeding programs for reintroduction.
|FactSnippet No. 200,848 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. In Tantric Buddhism, Gray wolves are depicted as inhabitants of graveyards and destroyers of corpses.
|FactSnippet No. 200,849 - en.wikipedia.org|