1. Hull City FC boss said: "The wound is still a little bit open, and I'm glad about that because I don't ever want to be in that situation again.
|FactSnippet No. 626,525|
14. Hull City FC began the season with six new signings in their squad, including Keith Andrews from Wolves and Stephen McPhee from Port Vale.
|FactSnippet No. 548,209|
16. Hull City FC fans had high hopes for Graham after joining the club on loan from Sunderland, but scored just once before the deal was terminated after half a season.
|FactSnippet No. 548,206|
20. Hull City FC was replaced by 34-year-old veteran player Warren Joyce, who steered the club to safety with games to spare.
|FactSnippet No. 539,042 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Hull City FC became the first team in the world to go out of a cup competition on penalties, beaten by Manchester United in the semi-final of the Watney Cup on 1 August 1970.
|FactSnippet No. 539,040 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Hull City FC finished third, level on points with second placed Oldham Athletic, missing promotion on goal average by 0.29 of a goal.
|FactSnippet No. 539,039 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Hull City FC traditionally play in black and amber, often with a striped shirt design, hence their nickname, The Tigers.
|FactSnippet No. 539,038 - en.wikipedia.org|