|FactSnippet No. 805,815|
47 Facts About Kellyanne Conway
4. Kellyanne Conway spoke badly of Booker despite her boss Trump's numerous attacks on his 2016 presidential opponent Hillary Clinton and women in other contexts.
|FactSnippet No. 805,810|
6. Kellyanne Conway came under criticism when she was photographed sitting on an Oval Office couch with her legs folded beneath her—shoes pressed against the upholstery—during President Trump's meeting with leaders from historically black colleges and universities.
|FactSnippet No. 805,806 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Kellyanne Conway made his remarks in an interview with Yahoo News's Michael Isikoff on the Skullduggery.
|FactSnippet No. 127,253|
10. Kellyanne Conway changes Twitter bio amid media coverage of her husband's Trump criticism.
|FactSnippet No. 127,249|
13. Kellyanne Conway uses 'alternative facts' to explain that doctored Jim Acosta video.
|FactSnippet No. 101,752|
15. Kellyanne Conway says Jim Acosta video was 'sped up,' but not 'doctored'.
|FactSnippet No. 101,745|
17. Kellyanne Conway brushed off questions on her husband's recent New York Times op-ed declaring Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker's appointment unconstitutional, making light of the editorial that underscored the couple's political differences.
|FactSnippet No. 84,794|
21. Kellyanne Conway says the edited Jim Acosta mic-grab video is 'not altered' but 'sped up', which is fine because 'they do it all the time in sports'.
|FactSnippet No. 84,788|
26. Kellyanne Conway refers to Hillary Clinton as 'queen of abortion'.
|FactSnippet No. 76,528|
29. Kellyanne Conway came under criticism when she was photographed sitting on an Oval Office couch with her legs folded beneath her—shoes pressed against the upholstery—during President Trump's meeting with leaders from historically black colleges and universities.
|FactSnippet No. 73,639 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. On February 2, 2017, Kellyanne Conway appeared in a television news show interview on Hardball with Chris Matthews.
|FactSnippet No. 73,635 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. On December 1, Kellyanne Conway appeared with senior aides of the Trump campaign, at Harvard's Kennedy School of Government, for a forum on the 2016 presidential race; the quadrennial post-presidential election forum has been held at the School of Government since 1972.
|FactSnippet No. 73,632 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. On November 10, 2016, Kellyanne Conway tweeted publicly that Trump had offered her a White House job.
|FactSnippet No. 73,630 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. Kellyanne Conway has been both criticized as a spin doctor of high prominence, particularly in her role as cable TV spokesperson for the Trump Administration, and lauded as "Trump whisperer.
|FactSnippet No. 73,626 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. Kellyanne Conway credits her experience working for eight summers on a blueberry farm in Hammonton, New Jersey, for teaching her a strong work ethic.
|FactSnippet No. 73,625 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. Kellyanne Conway has removed her title, 'counselor to the President' from her Twitter feed without explanation.
|FactSnippet No. 14,357|
45. Kellyanne Conway has regularly spouted off alternative facts with her platform, but today on Fox News she hit a new low.
|FactSnippet No. 14,356|