1. Lieutenant General receives an automatic raise to their basic pay every one to two years.
|FactSnippet No. 415,668|
2. Lieutenant General is the 27th rank in the United States Army , ranking above Major General and directly below General.
|FactSnippet No. 415,665|
4. Lieutenant General has completed his research on military media strategic studies and was awarded Doctorate of Philosophy from Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut in 2011.
|FactSnippet No. 415,662|
7. Lieutenant General attended United States Military Academy and after graduating became a second lieutenant in the 4th US Infantry.
|FactSnippet No. 415,655|
8. Lieutenant General sent Smith back to Lee with his request, then he ordered Early and Rodes to get into position.
|FactSnippet No. 415,654|
11. Lieutenant General has commanded an Infantry Brigade in the high altitude area and a Mountain Division in the North East region.
|FactSnippet No. 415,649|
12. Lieutenant General stressed that the joint training project Nusrat Al-Haq came at the end of this year to crown the great efforts of the Armed Forces to qualify itself and keep abreast with the global progress and technology in the military field.
|FactSnippet No. 415,643|