1. From 2006 to 2007, MTV News operated an online channel, MTV International, targeted to the broad international market.
|FactSnippet No. 809,096 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. In 2016, MTV News continued its pro-democracy campaign with Elect This, an issue-oriented look at the 2016 election targeting Millennials.
|FactSnippet No. 809,092 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. In 1992, MTV News started a pro-democracy campaign called Choose or Lose, to encourage over 20 million people to register to vote, and the channel hosted a town hall forum for then-candidate Bill Clinton.
|FactSnippet No. 809,089 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. For most of July 13, 1985, MTV News showed the Live Aid concerts, held in London and Philadelphia and organized by Bob Geldof and Midge Ure to raise funds for famine relief in Ethiopia.
|FactSnippet No. 809,059 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Since then, MTV News has run "Choose or Lose" for other presidential elections in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 809,043 - en.wikipedia.org|