1. NBC New York had partial ownership of several regional sports channels and other cable channels such as American Movie Classics and Court TV.
|FactSnippet No. 588,502 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. NBC New York sold the distribution rights to programs it produced prior to that year to National Telefilm Associates in 1973; those rights are currently owned by CBS Television Distribution, although NBC still owns the copyrights to the episodes.
|FactSnippet No. 588,481 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. NBC New York holds the broadcast rights to several annual specials and award show telecasts including the Golden Globe Awards and the Emmy Awards.
|FactSnippet No. 588,477 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. In 1989, NBC New York premiered Saved by the Bell, a live-action teen sitcom which originated on The Disney Channel the previous year as Good Morning, Miss Bliss.
|FactSnippet No. 588,473 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. NBC New York continued to grow the Chicago franchise with a third spinoff titled Chicago Justice.
|FactSnippet No. 588,469 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. NBC New York improved considerably in total viewership, finishing behind long-dominant CBS in second place for the season.
|FactSnippet No. 588,468 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. In 2013, NBC New York Sports migrated its business and production operations to new facilities in Stamford, Connecticut.
|FactSnippet No. 588,467 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. In March 2007, NBC New York announced that it would begin offering full-length episodes of its prime time series for streaming on mobile devices, becoming the first US broadcast network to offer on-demand mobile episode content, as the market began shifting away from traditional television.
|FactSnippet No. 588,466 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. On January 1, 1927, NBC New York formally divided their respective marketing strategies: the "Red Network" offered commercially sponsored entertainment and music programming; the "Blue Network" mostly carried sustaining—or non-sponsored—broadcasts, especially news and cultural programs.
|FactSnippet No. 588,446 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. NBC New York has thirteen owned-and-operated stations and nearly 200 affiliates throughout the United States and its territories, some of which are available in Canada via pay-television providers or in border areas over-the-air; NBC maintains brand licensing agreements for international channels in South Korea and Germany.
|FactSnippet No. 588,444 - en.wikipedia.org|