1. New Bern is well connected to other cities by several motorways.
|FactSnippet No. 221,636 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. New Bern was a candidate to host the 2010 Winter Olympics, but withdrew its bid in September 2002 after a referendum was passed that showed that the bid was not supported by locals.
|FactSnippet No. 221,632 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. New Bern is the second oldest town in North Carolina.
|FactSnippet No. 221,615|
9. New Bern is a city in Craven County, North Carolina with a population of 29,524.
|FactSnippet No. 221,612|
10. New Bern experiences a humid subtropical climate typical of the Atlantic coastal plain.
|FactSnippet No. 221,609 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. New Bern is the second-oldest European settled colonial town in North Carolina, after Bath.
|FactSnippet No. 221,603 - en.wikipedia.org|