1. Nintendo Switch launched alongside the latest instalment of fan favourite, The Legend of Zelda, with The Breath of The Wild.
|FactSnippet No. 141,245|
4. Nintendo Switch will launch worldwide on March 3, 2017 and will cost $300 in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 141,227|
17. The Nintendo Switch reportedly outsold the PS4 and Xbox One in hardware and software sales in Japan during July of 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 141,188 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Nintendo Switch is produced between Taiwan-based Foxconn and Japan-based Hosiden, with Foxconn accounting for the largest volume.
|FactSnippet No. 141,170 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. The Nintendo Switch supports a wireless Pro Controller, which has a more traditional design reminiscent of the Wii Classic Controller Pro and Wii U Pro Controller.
|FactSnippet No. 141,169 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Nintendo Switch uses a system-on-chip from the Tegra family of products, developed in partnership with Nvidia.
|FactSnippet No. 141,164 - en.wikipedia.org|