1. Palo Alto is really about teenagers who are growing up too quickly in California, where drunk driving, smoking, and random hookups are commonplace.
|FactSnippet No. 229,540|
8. Palo Alto Networks Inc has a twelve month low of $140.12 and a twelve month high of $239.50.
|FactSnippet No. 229,511|
10. Palo Alto Networks has $275 highest and $160 lowest target.
|FactSnippet No. 229,507|
11. Palo Alto Networks has a 1 year low of $140.12 and a 1 year high of $239.50.
|FactSnippet No. 229,504|
13. Palo Alto Networks has a 12 month low of $140.12 and a 12 month high of $239.50.
|FactSnippet No. 229,501|
14. Palo Alto Networks released its quarterly earnings results on Thursday.
|FactSnippet No. 229,500|
15. Palo Alto Networks has a fifty-two week low of $140.12 and a fifty-two week high of $239.50.
|FactSnippet No. 229,498|
19. Palo Alto Networks to provide new 5G-ready firewall security product.
|FactSnippet No. 229,493|
21. Palo Alto Networks came out with quarterly earnings of $1.17 per share, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $1.05 per share.
|FactSnippet No. 229,484|
22. In 1989, Palo Alto received a gift of a large, whimsical wooden sculpture called Foreign Friends—of a man, woman, dog and bird sitting on a park bench—from Linkoping.
|FactSnippet No. 229,476 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Palo Alto is a member of a joint powers authority, which cooperatively generates electricity for government power providers such as the City of Santa Clara, the City of Redding, and the Port of Oakland.
|FactSnippet No. 229,470 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Palo Alto serves as a central economic focal point of the Silicon Valley, and is home to more than 7,000 businesses employing more than 98,000 people.
|FactSnippet No. 229,468 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Palo Alto is by some measures the most expensive college town in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 229,467 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. In 2010, Palo Alto ranked as the 2nd most expensive city in the United States, with a four-bedroom, two-bathroom home listing for $1.48 million on average.
|FactSnippet No. 229,466 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Palo Alto ranked in as the 5th most expensive city in the United States as of 2007, with an average home sales price of $1,677,000.
|FactSnippet No. 229,465 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Palo Alto continued to annex more land, including the Stanford Shopping Center area in 1953.
|FactSnippet No. 229,460 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Palo Alto has served as an incubator and as headquarters to several other prominent high-technology companies such as Apple, Google, Facebook, Logitech, Intuit, Pinterest, and PayPal.
|FactSnippet No. 229,458 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. Palo Alto is one of the five most expensive cities in the United States to live in and its residents are among the highest educated in the country.
|FactSnippet No. 229,457 - en.wikipedia.org|